See the post here.
- There were 2292 Unity games in the 2014 Global Game Jam out of 4291 total (That’s more than 50%).
- The Unity blog decided to feature 4 games they found to be interesting (That’s less than 0.2%, of only the Unity games).
- Our game was number one on that list.
- Dropbox, where I hosted the web version of the game, is probably getting Slashdotted right now.
- If isn’t, it should be. I’ll go help with that. By posting to Slashdot.
- This game took ten people about 30 hours to make. From scratch. Including a few hours of sleep.
- At one point, seven of them occupied a table meant for one.
- This was me and Maayan’s first GGJ.
- I knew one and a half of the other people on the team. Maayan knew one.
- I would like to think that we had two major factors playing in our favour for recognition:
This was and is incredibly awesome.
- We had a good strong team, covering well all the majour requirements, and each one contributed to the vision.
- We hit on a very good combination of interesting, challenging, good looking, well sounding, cute, competitive and overall fun gameplay.
Posted in Gaming, Less Interesting News, Maayan, Programming by Eran with .
Pingbacks & Trackbacks