Here are all my important links I might want you to know about.
- Itch.Io. Where you can find games and supplements I made as well as many maps.
- I offer my service as a TTRPG Guide. This page is my pitch.
- The DM’s Guild. Mostly free stuff for your D&D game but you can Pay What You Want.
- Adventure Writing Template. I wrote an adventure so I had to document how I did it.
- FoundryVTT Setup. I play RPGs on Foundry and this is a list of modules I use for it and why I use them.
- The Roll20 Master Series. Back when I was using Roll20, I made this video series. It might be old now but it’s probably still useful.
- The Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Magic Items Catalogue. I think magic items should have prices so I made this. Free to copy and modify as long as you attribute.
- A Trello Page for Managing an RPG. And One for Your Players. I found that Trello is the easiest and fastest way to manage information for your roleplaying game so you can use my system.
- The Human Element RPG (A System I’m Working on). Will be moved to Itch.Io at the next iteration.
- The Shadowrun Timeline Idea Project is me reading over the Shadowrun timeline and thinking of what a group of Shadowrunners can intervene in. The ideas will also be useful for adventure hooks for any modern/futuristic campaign.