Speaking of bread, here’s what I use. Disclosure: This is the original I used.
These amounts are 150% of original capacity because it fits me better.
Taste: Addicting, considering.
Serving: 1 Loaf; Calories: 123kcal; Carbohydrates: 5g; Protein: 4g; Fat: 10g; Fiber: 3g; Net Carbs: 2g;
Work time: 15-20 minutes
- Cup, ½ cup, ⅛ cup, ½ tbsp, ½ tsp
- Big bowl, fork
- 3 cup Almond Flour
- ⅜ cup Psyllium husk powder
- ⅜ cup coconut shavings
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 large Eggs (beaten)
- ⅜ cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted)
- 1½ cup Warm water
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Start oven on 180 degrees
- Add the eggs and melted coconut oil and mix them in
- Then add the warm water and mix well to avoid air bubbles
- Pour the batter into the bread mold
- Bake for 55 minutes (a toothpick should come out clean and the top should be hard).
- Let it cool completely (about 10-15 minutes).
Posted in Mixing by Eran with no comments yet.