The last exam is finally over. I hope I did well enough because I know it wasn’t great.
I ended up not going to reserve service. Hooray for me! Eight more days of actual life.
Now I just need to work on my final project for this semester and all will be well. Got three weeks to go, gonna get a read on it this weekend and start in earnest next week. Hopefully, we can be done rather quickly.
And just to make it a bit more interesting, here is something Maayan and me started doing because it’s so easy and tasty…
- 1 Large Israeli Garlic Bulb
- 150 grams of butter (Roughly, adjust according to taste)
- One Oven
- Tin Foil
- Total Time: Roughly 15 minutes of actual work. About an hour of waiting.
- Total cost: About 8 Shekels (One garlic bulb costs next to nothing)
- Take one garlic bulb and wrap it completely in tin foil
- Warm your oven to 180 degrees with the top section and circulation
- Shove the garlic in there and wait an hour. This might be a good time to let the butter out to melt.
- Take out the garlic, unwrap it and empty all the cloves into a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix vigorously.
- Add one half teaspoon of salt (also adjust according to taste) and mix again.
- Don’t over use. :)
We like this one because it might be unhealthy (82% fat in the butter) but we love butter so it’s incredibly tasty and quite easy and cheap to make. It probably has an expiration date (I would wager a week at the most) but we haven’t reached it thus far. :P
Posted in Life, Mixing by Eran with .