The Gamebook Program
A basic program to handle the reading of gamebooks.
- 28/10/2010, Version 0.1: 5 hours of work – basic version.
- Version 0.2: 15 more (total 20) hours of work – Added file menu with Open Book, Save Book and Exit functions. Added Edit menu with editable action. Added status bar for short messages and disabled tool bar floating. Added Back button for backtracking of sections. Fixed some loading bugs.
- Version 0.21: 2 (22) hours of work – fixed some bugs in the trackbacking mechanism, in editing and in saving.
- Version 0.22 (part1,part2): 1 (23) hours of work – fixed a bug in section generation. Tested on a big book. Big book attached. Big book belongs to Project Aon and is for educational purposes only. You probably should delete it.
- 2013-05-06: This program is currently designated at “Abandoned” since Twine exists and I see no reason to build a competitor, for now…
Computer Graphics 1 OpenGL Homework
The culmination of my Computer Graphics homework.
- Version 3: All of the demands fulfilled for homework 3. It’s built with Qt, based on the Irit files and parser. The models for this program are here. This version is buggy and not all features that could be there are there. I’m putting my code here, uncompiled, so anyone who wants to, can expand on it. If you do, please send it back to me as well.
Needed a reliable dice roller for a game of Fate. The only way to get the probability distribution of Fate (or Fudge) dice is by rolling 4d6 and converting the results. Couldn’t find a dice roller that relies on Random.org, which is the only source I trust for digital random number generation, so I wrote a quick script to query Random.org for 4d6 and convert that to a Fudge result. Usable in any Fudge or Fate based game.
- 2013-05-26, Version 0.7: First draft test. Seems to be working ok. Probably need a way to ask for several results.
- 2013-09-26, Version 1.0: The working prototype and probably final version as well. This rar contains the WAR file ready for deployment. Do note that it is configured for the Technion VM and some changes to the web and context xmls will be required before operation.