Dungeon23 is a writing/drawing project for 2023 to write/draw one dungeon room every day with the purpose of having a mega-dungeon by the end of the year. Just look up #Dungeon23.
- The Channel extends downwards from the center of The Sphincter
- It looks like a cramped path straight down and goes dark very quickly.
- The walls of it are serrated around but look fleshy and plump like the rest of the area.
- Leading down to 11. The Bile Basin
- The sounds from The Sphincter are more evident and deeper coming from the Channel.
- Same smells as in The Sphincter.
- The serrated edges of the channel are squishy and it’s warmer inside.
- Same taste as in The Sphincter
- The only way through is down the shaft.
- It’s not tight enough that you have to squeeze.
- Once inside, the channel starts forcing a creature down.
- It’s a medium easy strength check to resist but it gets harder until a fail.
- The more checks succeeded, the harder the force with which the creature is pushed.
- Trying to attack the channel will result in immediately shuttling down with maximum force.
Posted in From the Writing Desk, Gaming, Role-Playing and tagged dungeon23 by Eran with .