Dungeon23 is a writing/drawing project for 2023 to write/draw one dungeon room every day with the purpose of having a mega-dungeon by the end of the year. Just look up #Dungeon23.
- A very small room, a kind of walk-in closet. 3 by 3 by 3 meters.
- Made of the same stone as the rest of the dungeon, so far.
- The only exit is back to 3. The Hole
- On the side opposite the door is an arch built close to the wall.
- It is made of some dark metal and looks pristine.
- Behind it is a big dent in the wall and the stones broken away are laid at the foot of the arch.
- From the break itself, cracks spread across the walls all the way around and almost to the door.
- This place is eerily quiet.
- Except if you put an ear to the wall, then you hear far away rumbling as if digging.
- Just age old dust.
- There’s nothing special about how the walls or the arch feels.
- The arch has no taste whatsoever.
- Investigating the break in the wall will reveal that it was impacted from behind, great force traveling through the wall and breaking on the other end.
- Looking through the crack, it doesn’t seem like shadows or no light but actual nothingness.
Timeframes: Every player movement or action.
Triggers: Every actual interaction with the room.
Complications: Everyone in the room must save against a medium fear effect or flee the room.
End: When the room is no longer occupied.
Posted in From the Writing Desk, Gaming, Role-Playing and tagged dungeon23 by Eran with .