Dungeon23 is a writing/drawing project for 2023 to write/draw one dungeon room every day with the purpose of having a mega-dungeon by the end of the year. Just look up #Dungeon23.
- Immediately behind the door is a large shaft heading straight down.
- It’s square and about 10×10 meters.
- It looks bottomless but there’s light coming from beyond one of the walls about 10 meters down.
- 7. The Basement of the Heart
- Back is to 3. The Hole
- If listened to for a long period, intermittent clanging sounds can be heard from down below.
- There is the faint, sweet, intoxicating smell of ozone.
- The air somewhat tingles the tongue.
- The walls seem to be solid but are made of something rough but squishy and sticky.
- Going down the shaft will require some sort of flying, scaling, or spelunking equipment.
Timeframes + Triggers
- Every 10 seconds
Complications + End
- A bone chilling scream comes from down the shaft.
Posted in From the Writing Desk, Gaming, Role-Playing and tagged dungeon23 by Eran with .