Dungeon23 is a writing/drawing project for 2023 to write/draw one dungeon room every day with the purpose of having a mega-dungeon by the end of the year. Just look up #Dungeon23.
- A 6 meters by 6 meters room of the same material as the door.
- The room itself is otherwise empty.
- At the other end is another door made from what looks like a dark velvety material.
- The door has a simple metal handle and no lock.
- The door has a sign in the most common way for the setting to iterate, “Authorised Personnel Only”.
- The sign is affixed to the door with a wire and a nail. Where the nail meets the door, there is a small trickle of some dried out dark substance.
- 3. The Hole
- There is a barely audible, far away, high pitched hum.
- It is cold and the air smells stale as it wafts out.
- Floor, cieling and walls are smooth to the touch but not to the point of no traction.
- The other door is sticky to touch.
- The dried dark trickle is hard to discern but tastes irony, like blood.
- In this place, just pulling the door handle open works.
Posted in From the Writing Desk, Gaming, Role-Playing and tagged dungeon23 by Eran with .